December 11, 2018 at 19:00
Where: Estonian Radio 1st Studio (live transmission in Klassikaraadio)
The program includes a lecture by Oscar Bianchi
December 11, 2018 at 16:15
Where: Estonian Radio Press Room
Concert with pieces by Rostrum composers:
- Ülo Krigul (1978) - "Earth... to Become Earth Again 2” (2007/2010)
- Oscar Bianchi (1975) - "De Rerum Natura"(2001)
- Tatjana Kozlova-Johannes (1977) - "Nurgad" ("Corners") (2017)
- Olga Neuwirth (1968) "DiaJanuary logues Suffisants. Porträt einer Komposition als junger Affe” (1991/92)
- Helena Tulve (1972) - "Maa süda" ("Heart of Earth") (2017)
URR is a concert series where important themes of the modern music scene are introduced and performed.
Every concert has a certain topic. U: members Taavi Kerikmäe and Tarmo Johannes explain and open the chosen topic and composers during the concert. If possible, the composers are in the concert venue to give a short explanation, answer some questions and introduce the piece. On the spot, there’s a non-official talk after every concert between the audience, possible attended composers and members of the ensemble.
The concerts are realized in co-operation with the Estonian National Broadcast with live transmission in Klassikaraadio (www.klassikaraadio.ee).